Friday, February 11, 2011

Getting pregnant again!

A while ago, I had announced, this blog was going to be about the paleo pregnancy.  Unfortunately, this idea was short-lived as I lost the pregnancy at twenty weeks of gestation due to a developmental problem: water in the brain, chest cavity and abdomen.  Apparently, the baby had a hole and leaked! I know, I can laugh about it now - but only because yesterday my husband and I have finally decided to try to conceive again!
From LadyZona.com
(I want to look like her!)

Boy, am I committed to doing everything right! There is no evidence, I did something wrong, but it's important to me to increase the odds that I conceive fast and carry the pregnancy if there is any hope. So bottom line, I am getting back to the topics of paleo pregnancy, conception, nutrition and exercise.

The next topic I need to get answers for is optimal prenatal vitamins. Hopefully, next time I post, there will be info!

4 comments:

  1. We're trying too! Here's to getting knocked up sooner rather than later! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate. My wife and I lost 5 pregnacies. Keep your head in the game though. We have a beautiful boy that we are both proud of. Days can be dark, but don`t give up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys! I am impatient, ill-tempered and would prefer the universe listened to me better than it does! What's up with the whole it takes nine months and you might have to start over thing? Totally unacceptable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your means of describing everything in this post is in fact fastidious, all be capable of
    without difficulty know it, Thanks a lot.
    Here is my web page Work from home jobs

    ReplyDelete